Sunday, December 04, 2011

Delicious - Bangsar Village 2

Add: GF-1, Ground Floor, Bangsar Village II, Bangsar, KL
Tel: Phone: +603 2287 1553
Opening Hours: 11am till late.
Branches: This was the 2nd outlet, the first being the one at One Utama (Founded 2004), Sunway Pyramid, Mid Valley Megamall, Marc Residence, Dua Residence and most recently in Straits Quay (Sri Tanjung Pinang) and Singapore's Scotts Square too.

Perfection, simple pasta with some fresh black pepper. Cooked to perfection, with the most subtle of flavours :-)


Haha, M was about to dig in when I got my Nikkor 40mm Micro f/2.8 DX "in there" to take a shot!


Simple decor, but not the most friendly of service, and this is not the first time I have experienced this at the BV2 Delicious outlet :-( I found our waiter to be indifferent and nonchalant, but the food was still good.



Ham and cheese sandwich, average .... Pastas here are much better! I think I had the lemongrass slushie or crushed ice drink, which was not terribly exciting.

No comments: