Friday, May 21, 2010

Tasusia Bak Kut Teh - The Big Tree in Port Klang

Dad and son bonding session ... it isn't mamak this time, but Bak Kut Teh ;-) I think its the first time I am bringing my dad to one of the BKTs I frequent most often!

This is Ta Su Sia in Port Klang town ...
Add: Klang Tasusia Bak Kut Teh - Jalan Tengku Badar, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor
Tel: +6019 276 0363
GPS! Courtesy of dad and his Nokia XpressMusic - N3 00.23 E101 23.59

Yes, there are healthier alternatives here to BKT ... Excellent and smooth tofu, and good stir fried veges!


And for the first time ever ... we ordered dry Bak Kut Teh, not the usual wet / soup-y variety! Sure I have had dry BKT before, but this was the first time we have ordered the dry variant but not the soup one, we usually order BOTH! Heh heh ... The dry BKT here is perhaps the finest I have had :-) Beautifully balanced yet powerful in flavour. Near perfect!


Dad couldn't resist having some Yau Char Kuey ...



And yes... thanks to dad, we now have GPS coordinates for this place!

No comments: