Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Bukit Tinggi Klang's first proper Korean - Seoul Garden

On what was my farewell (The chronological sequence of my blogs have been messed up ... a wee bit!), Uncle and Aunt took me to my first Klang Korean experience, in nearby Bukit Tinggi ... turned out to be rather good :-) Bring on the Korean alcie first! Slurpp... hic hic!


Add: Seoul Garden - No.20-11, Lorong Batu Nilam 3F, Bandar Bukit Tingg, Klang
Tel: +603 3324 3038 or +6016 368 9544

Ah .... the smells and taste of a good Korean barbecue is incomparable!


Saba type fish ... Uncle and Aunt liked it so much, we ordered it twice!

Like Kimchi? This is the place for you! Unfortunately, my simple tastebuds ... well, I just don't get Kimchi!
ps - Thanks again for the treat, I shall miss Malaysia dearly...

No comments: