Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cinta Ria @ DJ - Grilled chicken to perfection!

I had a craving tonight ... for Hainanese Chicken Chop. So I drove around SS2, then Damansara Utama, even Bangsar ... and finally ended up back at Damansara Jaya where I spotted this brightly lit eatery ...


Cinta Ria @ DJ was opened a month ago ... and I was immediately impressed by the polite and attentive service.
Add: 78 Jalan SS22/25, Damansara Jaya
Tel: +603 7726 8981

I first had the 'Soup of the Day' which happened to be mushroom. Every bite was chunky, and the creamy texture was perfectly balanced ... not too thick, and certainly not runny. Nice! And excellent value at RM$3.90 too. Even the garlic bread was good, tasted chunky bits of garlic, perhaps home made I reckon. Did I mention the soup arrived promptly?
I had a mug of Green Tea with this, again good value at RM$2.


I was now eagerly waiting for the mains ... and it certainly didn't dissapoint, arriving under 5 minutes after the soup. The Grilled Chicken (RM$11.90 - signature dish of Cinta Ria @ DJ!) was full of herbs and flavour, and succulent, smooth and juicy. Divine!


I can't wait to return again, to sample the Special Nasi Lemak, Roasted Chicken, and Homemade dressing on their Caesars Salad. Till then ... I'll be back!

A parting shot from the car park as I was driving off ...
Ample parking at night, not to worry!

No comments: