Sunday, September 09, 2007

Japanese noodles in Klang ... Sabi Wasabi

Japanese restaurant in Klang ... Sabi Wasabi
26 Lorong Batu Nilam 21A , Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2 , 41200 Klang
Tel: +603 3324 6777
I had Black Pepper Chicken Ramen ($17 less 10% = $15.30 ... Dunno why there was a discount, perhaps it was 'early bird' cos I ate before 7pm?) for dins tonite at this nearby eatery. Large portions are always appreciated by me, and it was actually rather good ... but I do like rather 'interesting fusion type foods' such as black pepper with soup ramen in this case!
For starters I had 2 pieces of Tuna Salad Sushi which at $2.99 was rather good value, though the taste nor texture was nothing to shout about!
The Ocha (Hot green tea - unlimited refills, meant I had 4!) cost me 50 cents.
All in all, good value, and good service ... I like this place!

No comments: